- I. Definitions
In this Legal Notice the following words have the meaning as set herein below:
- "BSB": stands for the "Blue Sky Binary Options Trading Group"
- "BSBD": stands for the "Blue Sky Binary Dashboard" havingfour (4) powerful features; advanced indicators, high accuracy trade recommendations, tripwire (customized price level alerts) and a major news indicator that alerts you to major newsflow thirty (30) minutes in advance.
- "You": means the user with access to the BSBD, either via a direct monthly subscription or via your membership with one of the partner brokers.
This Legal Notice briefly sets out the particular investment risks of investing in complex financial instruments. Accessing the BSBDand the BSB Skype Rooms will be treated as your informed acknowledgment that you have carefully read and are prepared to accept the risks outlined herein. If there is anything you do not understand it is strongly recommended that you seek specialist independent financial and/or legal advice, in particular, regarding the suitability of complex financial instrument trading.
- II. Brokerage Account Services
BSB DOES NOT and WILL NOT maintain one or more brokerage accounts in your name and DOES NOT provide any kind of executionof brokerage services for transactions in the international over-the-counter foreign exchange markets. BSB DOES NOT execute any kind of order on your behalf. BSB is addressed to members who wish to have a second opinion on binary options trading from senior traders with expertise not only in binary options trading but also in classic FX and equities.
- III. Nature of Binary Options Trading
Trading in binary options is highly speculative and is suitable only for those of you who:
(a) understand and are willing to assume the economic, legal and other risks involved;
(b) are financially able to assume the loss of their total investment;
(c) understand and are knowledgeable about binary options trading and the underlying assets. You should engage in binary options trading only if you are prepared to accept a high degree of risk as well as be prepared to sustain the total loss of all amounts you may have deposited with your brokerage firm.
- IV. BSB Is Not An Adviser Or A Fiduciary
Where BSB provides generic market recommendations, such generic recommendations do not constitute a personal recommendation or investment advice and have not considered any of your personal circumstances or your investment objectives, nor is it an offer to trade, or the solicitation of an offer to trade, in any binary options. Each decision as to whether a transaction is appropriate or proper is an independent decision made exclusively by you. BSB is not acting as an advisor or serving as a fiduciary to you. You agree that BSB has no fiduciary duty to you and no liability in connection with and is not responsible for any liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, incurred by you following BSB's generic trading recommendations or taking or not taking any action based upon any generic recommendation or information provided by BSB.
- V. Risk Disclosure Statements
(i) Recommendations Are Not Guaranteed: The generic market recommendations provided by BSB either on the dashboard or in the Skype rooms are based solely on the judgment of the BSB's personnel/senior traders and should be considered as such. You acknowledge that you enter into any transactions relying on your own judgment. Any market recommendations provided are generic only and may or may not be consistent with the market positions or intentions of BSB and/or its affiliates. The generic market recommendations of BSB are based upon information believed to be reliable, but BSB cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness thereof or represent that following such generic recommendations will reduce or eliminate the risk inherent in trading in binary options.
(ii) No Guarantees Of Profit: There are no guarantees of profit nor of avoiding losses when trading in binary options. You have received no such guarantees from BSB or from any of its representatives. You aware of the risks inherent in trading in binary options and you are financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred.
- VI. BSBD Disclaimer
The content of BSBD DOESNOT constitute investment advice. BSB assumes no responsibility for any potential errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions in the material delivered via BSBD (either via alerts, indicators or signals) or the Skype Rooms. Nothing in BSBD communications contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Any views, opinions, alerts, signals or indicators presented within BSBD and the Skype Rooms are solely for academic purposes.
- VII. Payment Information
(i) Payment Flow and Delivery Policy
Upon paypal registration, you get immediate access to the BSB platform and you start receiving the digital services instantly. If you have subscribed with the option of the free trial then some services may not be available to you directly from the start, but will only become available after the end of the free trial period. The subscription for each period is taken at the beginning of the period.
(ii) Refund/cancellation Policy
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging inside your paypal account and cancelling your profile. No further payment will be taken from your account. You will keep access to your account and the relevant service until the end of the period you have subscribed to. You may also contact us at any point at firstname.lastname@example.org and request for the cancellation of your subscription.
- There is no refund available if you have taken the route of the free trial. In any other case, you may cancel and get a full refund within 30 days of registration, unless you have performed more than 1 educational sessions with the Senior Traders.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.